Sexual Health Community
Masturbate

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Masturbate

Hi Dr

i need your advice, i need to stop mastrubate but i cant.. i tried manytimes to stop it but i found myself unable to do that...

i had a bad feelings after doing that, i really cant live like that anymore...
i am 26yrs and i masturbate since 13yrs ago!!!!!!! how can i stop this...
is there any medicine you advise for me!!!
you know there is no medicine of that habit, these a one thing that i can advice to you. first. keep your mind busy. second.. do the things that you never do before like hung on the park meet some fiend dont put on your mind such as nude things. or something that can make you horny.. ok.. if you want some advice call me..+639098216504
Hello
thanks for the advice, but sometimes you stay alone with yourself only.. you may think about these things and you may do it..
but the big problem is that, i can be a habbit and you'll be used to it!!!!
i know this habbit is having a bad effect on the guy when he marry. i dont know exactly what it will do to us as i did not try sex before cuz it is not allowed in my religion till i get married!

is it your number?
If you want to stop bad enough u will...

There's nothing u can take to stop it, u have to use ur will power :)

Good luck...
hey andrew.. how r u?
listen here r some things try to do it,it may help
first of allif u r felling bad about it and u wanna stop it thats a good thing coz it with help u to stop it i know u must be saying right now that no it didnt help but it did.. even if its just 2%
try not to spend so much time alone or not to sleep alone in the room have a bro or a friend with u and if it cant be done then try to spend more time with family and friends till u r really sleepy so that when u go to sleep u sleep straight away..
i know  guys get turned on easily so if theres any seducing scenes or any hot clips try avoid this at the moment.. and start a hobby or something like footballor guitar or piano ive got piano example  and try to put all ur focus and thinking on it.. if u got turned on the first thing u must think about is to get away fromthe place u got that thinking and go out or do somethng anyhting even if its to go and drinkwater or eat to distract u and to to a full roomwith people coz with people around u , u wont be able to masturbate..and try to aviod the places u masturbate in like in a corner or a specific room.. i know that as soon as u feel like u wanna masturbate u wont go to a full room of ppl or call a friend coz u dont want to u want the exact opposite but just try.. ok u can start by something by the time u get my message check wat date it is on ur calender and from that date to another week or ten days u cant be masturbating n
not even once coz if u had decided and marked on ur calender that for one week u wont masturbate and u came on the 6th day and did it then it dosent count that u didnt do it for 6 days so u will have to start agian a whole new week or ten days but the thing is that ... try not to put that as an option that if u broke a week to be another.. if u r trying to stop there shouldnt be many tries and thinking of reducing it then stop it wont help..
coz stoping it totally then going back to it is even worse that after ur body is used to woek normally and provide the normal hormones u will be spoil everyhting specially that if will be feeling togood at the first time.. any way lets not think about that now just plz consider about wat if said and the calender thing
btw.. dont think about it much ur masturbating issue coz just thinking about it and that u r worried and not having a good selfesteem wont help trust me DONT think about it much u can be passing 4 days very easily without even feeling like u want to masturbate if u didnt think about it and got ur self busy..
so.. take care andrew and keep in touch if theres anyhting.. send me ur email and we willbe in touch....
btw im not a professional or something just a friend who wanna help..
if you want to masturbate just focus on anything else like watching a movie, go out with friends,study or work. there are alot of things u can do to avoid masturbating.good luck
Hello I have found that this works well for me because I had the same problem in that I would masturbate all the time! So what i did was a gradual lessening of the masturbation. My first week I allowed my self three times a week, the. The next week only two and then the next week only one time a week and so forth...i am at a stage where i am not even masturbating at all! Ive been through it and I know its tough but if you stick to it and just get through the week with your alloted ammount you will get over this. This is a common approach to smokers who are trying to quit