Sexual Health Community
My penis has a rash on the tip of it.

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

My penis has a rash on the tip of it.

Im 15 years old and i am a virgin.I masturbate 1-3 times a day.Today i saw a rash on the tip of my penis,like a few red dots.Its a bit painful and itches a bit.What does it mean ?
Well I'm not sure if you are being serious or not but if you are!! You should stop masturbating so often especially if your doing so with dirty hands since you touch all sorts of germs throughout the day and then touch yourself that isn't healthy.. Second you probably need to wash yourself better in that area!! You need to make sure you are gently moving the foreskin back and washing there too so you are sure you aren't leaving any bacteria behind!! Third I recommend you tell your mother or father they'll know what to do they can examine you and decide whether they should take you to your family doctor.. Good luck
Hi BigBoyOJ  Have you been over doing things , Been to rough on yourself , Do you use lube if not that will help in the future , Meantime take a few days off it may heal on its own , but if it don't like Sweet-Lady says tell your parents you want to see a Doctor for man's troubles , Take care , Enjoy your Teens ,