Sexual Health Community
Overactive sex drive?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Overactive sex drive?

I never really thought much about it till recently. A lot of my ex boyfriends and my current boyfriend have all told me they feel like the girl in the relationship because I'm ALWAYS wanting to have sex. It isn't just one guy because it's happened to all of my boyfriends. Here is a example: My boyfriend and I have sex AT LEAST once a day. Sometimes multiple times a day and he NEVER starts it's always ME wanting it. And I don't know how to control it or if it's a addiction I have. He never gets a break from it and if I don't get it, I get extremely upset or angry. But when I do I never get the satisfaction I want out of it, I mean I orgasm, but it never seems to be enough. Is there something medically wrong with me?
You have a high sex drive and there is nothing wrong with that at all,it's perfectly natural.I wouldn't stress over it unless it's getting in the way of other parts of your life and I guess you need to ask your boyfriend if he is comfortable with all this sex.All the best.
you need to work on your self-control so your body can adjust to the change and not want sex so much.
No this is like me too !! I have a huge sex drive and so does my GF.
Sometimes we go till 3 or  4 in the morning. I can go all night and she loves it !!
I think females have to be given long sex sessions and pleased until they pass out ! Until they can't do it anymore !! It is so healthy !!!
Most guys just think of themselves and just ***.
I love to drag it out and give lots of oral. Suck and **** all night, back and forth.
Its good !!! Keep going !!!