Pimple like bump on my penis
For about 2 months now ive had a small little red/whitish dot around the left side of the shaft of my penis towards the bottom, and i never thought anything of it. about a week ago i woke up and it was suddenly much larger, about a little less than a centimeter and it hurt to touch or squeeze. i left it alone for about 4 days and then it popped like a pimple and white puss and a little blood came out, but now a day later it is still pussing some more,however the size has shrunken, but it still hurts to touch.im 16 and i am not sexually active,however i did masturbate quite frequently until i noticed it got really big. please help
If you're not sexually active and have never been, I wouldn't fret too much. If this was towards the base of your penis it could have simply been an ingrown hair, cyst, or even, a pimple-which is just what it looked like. It's good that you stopped masterbating when you noticed this, although I do not think that is what caused this. Ingrown hairs are common at the base of the penis an appear as bumps that get bigger, and will eventually resolve as the hair grows out. They can get infected which would explain the puss. Cysts can also occur on the genitals and can also pop, producig drainage, pus if infected. And since you are in puberty, your oil glands are active, meaning acne is commoning, so pimples on other parts of the body can be normal. I would also not be too concerned about the blood, as that can come if a lot of puss comes out. If it's still pussing, then there's still more gunk that needs to come out of it. Try using a warm, wet compress as that can often get excess drainage out. If this gets worse, or is not better within a few days, then you may have to go to a doctor as this could be an infection requiring antibiotics. For now, just leave it alone as best you can and try the warm compresses and see how that does. Good luck and keep us posted.

Sara RN
thank you so much, however i know its not an ingrrown hair because their are no hair follicles around it but even though its popped now its still a little hard so i think it might be a cyst. how do you get cysts and how do i get rid of it?
Some people are simply prone to cysts, often it can be genetic. If you are prone to cysts, you can't really prevent them, other than herbal remedies and such, and there's nothing you do that causes them. In order to get one removed, you do have to go to a doctor where he/she can "cut" it out after numbing you. It sounds like if it is a cyst, it got infected, which cysts can do, which it why it got bigger when it got filled with puss, and popped. Sounds like your next step might be going to a doctor and having him/her check you out to make sure all is resolved, and if you want to have it removed, have him/her talk to you about that. I hope all goes well and I'm sending you my best wishes!

Sara RN