Possible pregnancy after ejaculation on panty
my girlfriend and i dry humped earlier this morning with only our underwears on. we haven't had any intercourse yet, and it is the first time that we tried dry humping wearing only our underwears. The previous ones, we were on full clothes. This morning we dry humped three times, but only had ejaculated on the last set since we were stopping then and then. The first two sets, we were on our full clothes on, the third one was with our undies only. So at the third set (30-40 minutes since the second), my underwear is slightly wet from pre-*** and we dry humped. So on this third one, I ejaculated on my underwear again that made a circle wet area on her panty (i guess, above the vaginal opening). After I noticed that our underwears have wet spots, I told her to change her panty immediately (but i guess it was 3 - 5 minutes before she actually changed it.) Could she get pregnant by this? We did this this morning (April 17) and she had started her period last week i guess (april 10 or 12). I am afraid of the possibility that she might get pregnant by my ejaculation over her panty from my underwear. Please respond immediately if possible. i am really nervous. :(
-- i don't know if the wet spot was really above the vaginal opening, but it is above near the center of her underwear.
The chances of her being pregnant are very small but not impossible. Sperm does die quickly outside the body but there was some on her underwear and if there was a moist environment then the sperm may be able to swim. Have the two of you talked about your girlfriend using the morning after pill? It can be bought at the drug store and the sooner you take it the better within 72 hours of unprotected sex. If you decide to get the pills you might want to pick up some condoms too if the you two are going to keep having any kind of sex. Use them with every singe sex act to help prevent an unexpected pregnancy. Your girlfriend could also go to the local clinic to see about getting on birth control.
Since she did have her period a few days ago all you can do is use the pills, if you decide not to, then wait to see if she gets her next period. If she does not then take a pregnancy test.  
well, thank god she's okay. got her period 2 or 3 days late. was so nervous during those days before she got that. i expected her period 6th of may, but when she got it on 8th or 9th, she texted me that it's advanced and it's supposed to be tomorrow. haha! maybe she forgot that she told me that her last period was 9th of april and she expects it on 6th of this month. but well. atleast she's not pregnant. i'll be more careful next time because i pulled my penis out of the underwear so she was the only one who had an underwear during that time, and if she also got carried out she might let me take off hers too. but no, i won't let that happen anymore. we dry humped yesterday, it's been 2 weeks since we last met and more than a month since we last dry humped, but we are on shorts and underwears. not worried anymore. -- 09Harly