Sexual Health Community
Preparing for first time anal

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Preparing for first time anal

Hi all,

I'm a 19 year old gay male, with my partner currently visiting family in Canada. When he returns in a couple of weeks, I want to be able to take him. I have never been "taken" before. We have tried before, but I am exceptionally tight, and he has quite the opposite problem (8.5" by about 1.75" wide, when measured flat across, uncut).

The biggest thing I have to practice with is 6.75" by 1.25". On all previous attempts with him, the furthest we have got is just his head in before I'm almost screaming in pain (as a note, I went a week with testicular torsion 5 years ago, it takes a LOT of pain for me to start complaining) . Later, when using the bathroom, there will be visible blood, sometimes in the bowl, commonly on the wipes.

How can I prepare myself to avoid the pain and bleeding as much as possible, and is there anything I can do to make things more enjoyable for us?

Thanks to all who read this =)
Okay honey go to the sex shop and get a cream or gel called anal ease itll ease the pain of penetration and help. Also try and relax yourself becuase when you get scared or too too aware your anus will tighten up and will cause pain
First- the head is the worst part, once it goes in all is good.

Second have you tried using the smaller toy (smaller than your partner) before trying to have sex? Although having experience with toys can help make you more loose, I have found that it's better to use a toy as a warm up. Also because there is no natural lubrication in the anus, you need to make sure you have a dang good lubrication (and using this on the toy before trying to have your partner, may help get him in). A good lubricant really will make all the difference in the world. Just keep in mind water based lubricants with condoms. (Oil ones can destroy the condom.) And even though condoms usually have a bit of lubrication on it, it's never ever enough.

Blood usually appears on two accounts- tearing, which it a little unavoidable. Until you get stretched out a little, you can expect to find at least a little. Then there is the friction based or rough sex -caused sores. That can usually be avoided with a good lubricant.

Because I have to say it, condoms or a clean STD test. Personally I prefer a clean std test because condoms can break and nothing helps bring peace of mind except knowing both you and your partner are clean. It can be a little of a mood killer to bring it up, but STDs can be asymptomatic for a while so a person can not know if they have one and it's kind of an important conversation to have.
I wonder whether- anal peripheral prostate massage- can help Google this phrase to know the desalt.It is a massage of anus with any lubricant in a scientific manner. you may ask your partner to do it as a foreplay.