Sexual Health Community
SALTY VAGINAL TASTE

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

SALTY VAGINAL TASTE

I was going down on my GF and tasted a strong salty taste.  She is always very clean and this is the first time I'd ever tasted this in her.  I'm wondering if she had some sort of ph imbalance or if she had unprotected sex with another man and did not clean herself very well.  Did I taste another man's cum?
I'm wondering if she had some sort of ph imbalance or if she had unprotected sex with another man and did not clean herself very well.  Did I taste another man's cum?

There is absolutely NO way we could even begin to guess why you noticed a salty taste.

Really, there's nothing we can say.
Cmon dude...Twas just her urine...
That's a thought, but I don't believe that I'm comfortable with that answer.  Although it's very possible that it was urine, but once again, she is very clean and I have never tasted this in the past, even after coming home after she worked a long day.  She was always fresh and clean.  Furthermore, this could be my imagination, but her behavior has changed toward me.  And no I never said anything to her about this.  Previous to this "salty" time, she has displayed some pulling away and showing sings of cheating.  Not going to list her behavioral changes here, but trust me, a man knows when his woman's behavior is different, in and out of the bedroom.
I'm glad this was moved to the relationship forum, as obviously that is the prime concern here, not HIV.
Avatar n tn
*** is not salty... It has sugar for sperms to get energy, so it tastes sweet.
I don't think there is scientific research on the taste of these things.  I'm sure diet played a role.  I would not assume someone cheated from the taste.  good luck
I guess it is the description of 'salty' that i question.  if you google that --  googling "salty tasting vaginal secretions' you will pull up a number of hits as it is actually quite common.  
She might have a yeast infection and not know. Women get them very often. And anything can cause it, eating something the body doesn't like, certain fabrics on certain panties can bring it on two. I recently got one for the first time and FREAKED. But  cost me $11 to fix from target!
stress and lack of sleep can also cause yeast infections! Which would explain her poor mood before.