Scar on the shaft of my penis.
Hello, I need some help. I am only 12 and I am worried about a future sex life as I have a huge scar from the head of my penis to just pas mid-shaft. I am circumcised. My mother has told me that my circumcision had a slight problem afterwards, when I had a ring (I'm not quite sure what for, it might have been for healing or bandages) around my penis that caused irritation on my penis and caused it to swell up. It then had to be removed. She didn't say anything about what happened to it afterwards, but I am very worried. Please Reply!!!
If you are worried about the scar's appearance, please don't be.  If a couple gets so far as to be naked, the woman knows long before that point that she likes or loves you [or she wouldn't be there]; a scar simply won't matter.  (How do you think war heroes who come home with bullet scars do with the ladies?  Pretty darn well.)  Try not to obsess over appearance.  Even the most beautiful human is only that physically beautiful for a while, and the sexiest man I ever met was bald on top and somewhat pudgy.  (If you're curious what made him sexy, it was his humorous love for every female in the world, and his way of including them all in his delight at the world and at them for being such great people.)  It is our charm and grace that brings in the opposite sex.  

If you are concerned that the scar will make erections uncomfortable, well, does it?  If the skin is tight, possibly you could talk to your doctor about options.

Are you concerned that sperm can't get out?  Try to put that one to rest -- almost undoubtedly, if pee can get out semen can get out.

Good luck.  Tell your nosy buddies in the shower room that you got shot while saving the life of the President.
Thanks you so much! There are no problems other than me worrying about how it looks!
Take care, dude.  Your lady will not say "yes" if she doesn't like you, and the last thing she would care about then is whether or not you could pose for Mister Unscarred Penis of the Month.  It just won't matter.  Treat the females in your life as genuine human beings, be happy to talk to them, try to care about their concerns, and you will never lack for interested female companionship.
You are 12 ( I have a son your age) and you have a while before the sex thing will be an issue.  I hope, right?  Some times after a circumcision there can be problems (not very often).  It sounds like they fixed it.  Now if it is hurting with an erection or causing you discomfort please let someone know because they can release tight scar tissue.  As for those kids, who cares!  Very immature but boys your age are LOL!  If you don't act like it bothers you they will find something else to pick about and probably someone else.  They always seem to find something, right?  I tell my son be the bigger person and just remember how it feels and don't do the same to others.  We all have something we wish were different.  No one is perfect but someday when you meet the right one (years down the road! lol) you will be perfect to them.  
Thanks for the support. And the boys aren't a problem because I'm homeschooled. I've just always been sorta worried. Thanks though!