Sexual Strenght
I 21 year's old guy and my question is i am sexualy very weak when i started sex with ma girl firnd always i discharge without do anything she always tells me for this problems.
Please help me to increase my sexual power .
do you actually ejaculate before really doing anything? Or is it just per-seminal fluid? All men will start with per-seminal fluid when getting aroused.

My self hemang from india. I have same proble of early discharge before  started sex position with my girl friend. I do masturebate since i'm just 5 yrs. old. So, what i lose my all strength for doing sex ? can i never enjoy my sex life ? When i try to do sex with my girl friend no strenth in my penis and early ejaculation. and then after i'm going in depression. i'm also checked my testosterone level its normal.So, what can i never do sex in my life ? there is any medicine for it. which medicine is perfect for it. what is problem for low sex drive. ? i'm trying to 3to4 time to do sex with my girl friend but i m not able for it. but when i take viagra then i do sex. but i take viagra only 1 time and i completely enjoy of sex only 1 time in my life.
You may contact your family doctor who will recommend you to a proper specialist.
you can add few technique, searching the internet websites, researching on the following words or phrases.
Sat kriya, deer exercise for man, kegel exercise, exercise for general health. full body massage. Study the content of the website and pick up the one you like. Your peoblem is universal one.You will be ok with few exercises and some medicin.
some tips
Do not masturbate with dry hands. use lubricated hands.
Do not masturbate when you are excessively exited.
Relax your perineum (muscle between anus and the base of scrotum.) perineum is cotracted when you discharge Do not be in haste.Continue breathing while masturbating.Enjoying masturbating will help you eventually to stop masturbating. spen time in internet finding solutions to your problems. Learn kundalini yoga,Pay special attention to Deer exercise. This can be done everyday. It takes only 3 minutes. I am sure you will be ok. Masturbation do not do permanent damage.
.