Sore Vagina During Pregnancy - HELP!
I am 4 months pregnant and keep getting thrush. I have tried canestan cream, yoghurt and vinegar douches and it gets better for perhaps a day and then returns. I haven't been able to have sex for two months - when I do it feels as though my vaginal skin gets little cuts in it. It stings terribly when I urinate but I'm unsure as whether it is a uti or whether I am cut. My partner and I both had std checks before we started dating and have had check ups yearly since - we are both clear of anything. My regular doctor is uselessly out of suggestions and I can't get in to see another until next week, but I need to survive until then. Please help!
I would'nt recommend douching. It can disturb the vagina's natural balance. Have you tried any over the counter meds like Monostat? Ask your pharmacist what they would recommend since you are pregnant. It should be safe though. It's not uncommon for pregnant women to get yeast infections. Has you Dr done a urine test to see if you have a UTI? If not, he/she should.  
Sorry, I forgot to mention that if you do have a yeast or a bacterial infection your partner may need to be treated too because the two of you may be passing it back and forth.