Sratches on penis after sex
My wife and I have had amazing sex for years, 2-4 times a week with no problems. She got a bikini wax just before the wedding/honeymoon a few months ago and in the last few months I started getting a sharp pain on the distal shaft of my penis after intercourse. She has very coarse hair by nature, and if I rub her legs 4 hours after shaving her hairs are like razors...
We were tested for STDs, all negative.
No symptoms of urinary complaints.
No vaginal smell or discharge.

We started using a lube because it seemed to be a friction problem, and the lube has helped a lot.
However, certain positions (cowgirl, doggy) seem to exacerbate the pain. I pull out and look at my penis and there are bright red linear streaks and it feels like a rugburn. Rinsing off with cold water burns. The days after sex the burns/cuts turn into flakey white rough patches that flake off. After a week, the skin is normal again, and started right back up after sex... It is killing our sex life. (I should mention that if I spread her lips wide open, it seems to drastically decrease the sharp feeling, leading me to think it is a mechanical cause of pain and not bacteral/fungal).

Anyone else had any problems with hair stubble on the labia majora that scratches too much?
Could the waxing haave caused her hair to grow back thicker/sharper?
Would Pair (hair burning chemical) be a solution to thin out the hairs? Or would laser hair removal fix this?
Basically the long term effect of waxing is less hair growth for most women, that's why many prefer it over shaving, or creams, etc... Waxing removes hair from below the skin's surface, causing damage to the hair bulb permanently when it's done on a regular basis. Eventually less hair will grow back in the area that is routinely waxed because of the damaged hair bulb (which is where hair grows from).

Have you mentioned your discomfort level to your wife, at all?  Sometimes a little touching up is necessary between sessions. You could gently suggest to her that you would feel more comfortable during intimacy, if she would kindly shave a few of the stray hairs (stubble) that are scratching you. Another option, would be using a condom. I'm sure if she knew how much pain you are in, she would gladly make a few changes.
If she wants permanent hair removal, she should make an appointment at a laser clinic for a consultation (they're usually free).

Good Luck
Quite an appropriate answer.