Sexual Health Community
Too wet during sex

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Too wet during sex

I need to know why my wife vagina is really really wet during sex, is it normal? TQ
If she is excited by you.  Is that a possibility?
its normal i am female marreid when doing the sex my vergin too wet its easy to lumibricant and easy to intercourse why u are worry about

i want to know whats differance in circumm pein and non circumm pein in intercourse
A "really really wet" vagina is not a problem, as it means your wife is having a good time with you.  Enjoy!
To shaminee:  There is no difference with intercourse whether a penis is circumcised or not, all other things being equal.  
She is really wet even after shower she is still wet. What liquid do you call that? is it semen? TQ
no thats not ccalled semen.
i thought u knew that semen comes from a male!
females have all different kinds of discharges throughout there female cycles.
Some women are just that way, there's no need to worry. Discharge varies from woman to woman. Be grateful that you don't need to spend an hour on foreplay to get her ready!
But it is really weird that she is wet so fast and so long, even aftersex, it is still coming, pls adv,thanks
Again, it's just the way some women are. Many women need to wear pantyliners all the time so that they don't ruin their underwear. It's totally natural.
What do u call the liquid that comes out from the vagina TQ
I need answer,pls..thank you
Why do you need an answer to the liquid that comes out of the vagina? What is that going to do for you?
If I knew I would answer but I don't.
The only term for it is female ejaculate. their is no name, maybe if you want, just call it fluid. I'v read that a womens g spot works just like a mans prostate, and just like we secrete semen, their g spot ,which is also a gland, secretes female ejaculate. It also said that there is no right amount of fluid. if she is excited its gonna keep coming.
ok.then what about squirting and ejaculation? thanks in advance
Squirting and female ejactulation are the same exact thing. Some women have it and some don't. For those that do, they are very lucky because it is a very intense orgasm, much like a man feels. If your wife is one of the lucky ones, I say enjoy. Most men would love to trade places with you.
Squirting that I saw in porn movie is the very watery fluid that splash out largely and female ejactulation like my wife has is very sticky type. Similar to man's semen. Pls adv
Don't believe everything you see in porn movies . I'm not saying they don't have squirters , just in porn they exaggerate .
Not every woman that squirts spews clear fluid. Some just ooze a white creamy seman like fluid. It really does not matter either way, as long as you are both being satisfied. In a lot of porn movies, women are filled with water for better visual effects. I would relax and enjoy what you have.
I am confused now. I have seen 3 types of fluid:-
1-squirtting with large amount of waters (like urine)
2-small amount of sticky clear fluid (like man's semen)
3-a thick sticky white creamy type

I am curious to know as the above fluid are the same?
Just try positions that result in increased friction.  This will be better for both of you.
Can someone tell me why there is 3 different fluid? Thanks in advance
it is similar with what men's semen
some men have a rather a liquid semen and some have a thick creamy type. it is depnding on ppl and nature of her/his body. need not worry as long as it does not cause either of us uncomfortable.enjoy!
this is kind of ridiculous. i'm a woman. i can ejaculate. it will continue after sex. women don't really "squirt" like you see in porn movies even if they are ejaculating, although they may have a rush of liquid that comes out so fast that it'll soak sheets and such. not all women have this--scientists don't even know where it comes from, but there's a theory that it comes from a gland near the urethra in women. this liquid will continue to come out sometimes up to a half an hour after sex. and it's more watery. then, also, there are all the other types of discharges that women have when aroused, or whatever time of the month... okay? this is one of the "mysteries" of woman's bodies, they have all sorts of things going on and a lot more types of liquid than men. wetness is a GOOD thing--dryness would be terrible, painful, and much much worse. there.

i have been with circumsized AND uncircumcized men. no difference. if you're not circumsized you should clean very well regularly under your foreskin. that's it.
Watery discharge that your wife had after having sex is probably your cement that flowed  out which is normal , what concern me most is the ' sticky white creamy' because it could be something like yeast infection . Is your wife expereience pain when having intercourse? If she did, you should go check with doctor.
Good luck
Thanks for all the comments, really appreciate
"Cement"??? Yikes!!

Jim
ooops sorry!!!! misspelling....I mean "semen"