Sexual Health Community
Unable to ejaculate

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

Unable to ejaculate

I've been with two different women in my whole life, and NOT ONE time I was able to ejaculate. I had sex several times with each one. At first this frustated both of them, but after telling them that it wasn't their problem, they seemed to be ok.
The last one I had seemed to enjoy a lot being with me, and she even told me she was amazed that she had two orgasms every once in a while with me, something that did not happen in her previous relationships (maybe she lied; I don't know).
I can masturbate and ejaculate, but I wonder why I can't ejaculate like any other man after being with a woman.
I'd like to know if there is somebody out there that can tell me what to do and what's going on.
Cant tell you what to do but I want you to know that your girlfriend was not lying to you.  Women need longer stimulation to climax and the longer a man can hang in there and do  his thing, the better our results are
It could be that you are masterbating (masturbating) too much and so you are not a sensitive when penetrating or it might just be a mental thing. You may just be putting to much preasure on yourself to ejactulate that you are just not getting there.
my fiance has the same prob  he rarely ejaculates  its very frsutrating for me
Thank you for your comment!
To be honest I really enjoyed being with my last girlfriend, but how can I get someone pregnant if I can't ejaculate while having sex? I'd like to have kids! I am glad she was being pleased and that's what I really wanted to accomplish in the first place, but I am now considering seeing a doctor or surgeon to help me with the problem. What kind of doctor would help with these things? I was told I needed to see a doctor first before going to a surgeon.
Hi thank you for your comment!
Maybe you got the first part right: I masturbate often. The thing is that I know I don't do it as often when I am in a relationship because I want to always be ready to be with that person, so there must be something else going on.
I honestly believe there is no mental factor playing here.
Some times I think all I need is more time :) but my ex used to get tired after a while so I would stop. After having an orgasm (which I believe I could notice because she would be moaning in excitement and  then would stop to hug me real tight) she would start asking questions such as: is it coming yet? she would even try oral sex after that.
Anyways.
I don't know if we both have the same problem, however I must tell you that NOT being able to ejaculate was a huge problem with me, because I really felt pleased if she had an orgasm and wanted to be with me everyday. At least my pride was pleased, and after all I knew I was the one with the problem.
If you have orgasms, then try to get him some professional help.