Vagina itching day after getting ate out and fingered.
is something wrong? it feels like i have a yeast infection, but i dont think i do. but last night he ate me out and fingered me and now my vagina itches realllly bad.
You might have gotten a UTI. That happened to my wife a few times. Over the counter meds gave relief pretty quickly.
If it were a UTI, then symptoms would be in the urinary tract - not the vagina.

Is it possible that your husbands hands were dirty when he fingered you? Any sort of food or dirt left in your vagina might have upset its balance, triggering a yeast infection (I don't know if any bacterial infections cause the itchiness you're describing). You could either see a doctor for a proper diagnosis, or try any yeast infection kit to see if that gets things back to normal. It might just run its course though.
"If it were a UTI, then symptoms would be in the urinary tract - not the vagina. "
I understand the difference. The poster is 14 and I assumed that much like my wife felt, the whole assembly is "the vagina". My wife also complained of a yeast infection like feeling. So, I assumed my advice might be helpful.
Then it sounds like the best thing for the OP to do is see a doctor to determine what's going on "down there" if symptoms persist - not self-medicate without a proper diagnosis by a medical professional.