Sexual Health Community
What can i do to keep my anal hole clean?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

I and my lover are wanting to do anal sex. I'm curious on how to keep my hole clean without using a(n) douche/enema. I know that you have to eat certain foods and all that but what should I do to clean it out? I don't want any debris if you know what I mean. If you can tell me it'll really help me/us out.
Besides regular showering, you could use moist tissues instead/in addition of toilet paper, for example. Also, drinking lots of water and eating a proper amount of fibre should help you have clean bowel movements, which will definitely help the cleansing proccess.
Oooooo can't believe i forgot about fiber. Wow i feel forgetful. Thank you for your valuable answer!!!! And thank you for some tips.