Sexual Health Community
anal sex with my wife

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

anal sex with my wife

I need a womens opinion on this. Is it possible to go to deep having anal sex. My wife likes it very much and we both have explosive orgasms when we do it but she says when I thrust all the way into her *** it hurts some times. She loves having this kind of sex and also enjoys a dildo in her vagina at the same time. Just want to make sure i'm not causing any damage inside.
You are fine. I am sure with practice you can go deeper. I think it takes time to get to where you want to be and to get things stretched out to where you want them. I would take is slow so that your wife does not tear.
Isn't there a sphincter further up? Could that be what's hurting sometimes (when it happens to be closed)? From what I understand it would be an involuntarily contracting sphincter, so sometimes it may be relaxed and other times closed to hold fluids/solids back. That might be why the pain is inconsistent.

Otherwise it sounds like all is going well!
My cousin and I are really close and we've talked about anal several times.  She told me that she and her husband were having anal once and he thrust too hard and she had a sharp pain deeper into her body. She said that now, when they do anal if he goes to deep it gets sore again. I don't know if there is something in there you can hit wrong or something but it sounds like its possible.  Not something that would be fun explaining to the doc.  Or getting examined by that means.  be careful
I actually have heard that you can do irrepairible(sorry about the spelling) damage by having  anal sex .  not something my DH are even comtimplating and we have been married for 15 years.  there is still lots and lots  of fun to be had without it.
Yes damage can occur. The anus is ment to recieve but to expell. exit only
Great site caled www.puckerup.com dicusses the do's and dont's. Be careful.
my husband and i have anal sex regularly and the first few times it did hurt but as i got used to it the pain subsided. plus my husband lets me control how far he goes in and at what pace this is done. be patient and eventually you will be able to completely insert your penis. and yes if you are not careful you can damage her. but if you listen to her and let her control the pace and depth of it you should be fine. just go slow and it should all work out. if the pain persists even after intercourse she should consider see a dr.
We use to have anal sex  once a month but my suddenly got Hemorrhoids than we stop as it would have been too painful for her.  it was 2 years now we decided to get surgery and finally did. it almost 3 months of surgery and she has recovered from it and no more pains and problem.

Is advisable to have anal sex now ? please advise
There are 4 types of prostate massage. One massage is useful to woman as well. Google Anal peripheral prostate massage. Read it and if you think it resonates with you, you may practice it, otherwise discard it..