Sexual Health Community
burning and pain after sex, when i *** or he cums, why?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

hi, im 17 female and have been with the same guy for 2 years,we both were virgins when we ment,and have only been with each other, anyways this pain & BURNING just starrrted about january 2010. i keep having very bad pain down there & burning rlly bad, like rt after him or i ***, we do not use condoms i am on depo birth control. but the pain and burning is so bad i sometimes have to set n the bath for a while and that only helps a lil. it hurts reallly bad on the outside of my viginia like right were theopening is, & it hurts a lil in it, i dont know wut is wrong & my family doctor iisnt rlly shur eaather, im switching doctors. but really need help figuring what is wrong, someone please help!! thanks
Sounds like you have either a yeast infection or another type of infection that has not gone away. If you guys are not using condoms, then if you have an infection...you can pass it your boyfriend (although, he wont show symptoms of it) and every time you have sex....well, you get infected. See your gyn. This happened to me when i had a yeast infection....i had it, didn't know I did until i went to the gyn. He gave me a cream to use, but I had swx like 5 days after...but the infection was still there, so my boyfriend got and so forth. In the end, it was no sex for 2 weeks, a cream for me and a pill for me and my boyfriend to take. It cleared up and no problems since.
Oh and I want to point out, that a yeast infection DOES not have to be text book symptoms. I never had any of that thick white discharge. I only was told I had it because my doctor saw the "yeast" inside, but it never leaked out or anything. I never had any itching, and burned only after sex. Good luck and see your gyn!!!