defects of masterbution
i need to know that there is any defects in masterbution. i use to twice a day. will it cause any problem to health. wat will the problem if i nt doing masterbution.
Nope. Masturbation can cause a "saggy" penis because of extra skin...but other than that, you're going to be fine. Just don't do it too much. Moderation is your friend!
masterbation is healthy for men and women.  masterbating twice daily is normal and there aren't any health problems that can arrise, unless you are being too agresive.
masterbation is dangrouse and it can kill you ...you lose you enrgy your power brain your face ..you will look old ..please stop it right now if you have sex with a woman its ok there is no problem but if you finish your self all the sperm come from your bones and knees arms trust me
"saggy" ****** huh? Um... no.fraid you got that one wrong and theres really no way to overdo it. do it enough and youll get sores and than youll have to take a break natures way of healing, and rebuilding i would think
yes i agree with KM996 , of course , continous masturbating leads to fatigue  , and loss in memory power , and pain in knee joints while in gym and standing for a long time , pl trust me guys ,

to avoid masturbating , go to urinal and pass urine your feelings might get rid of ,:)
I WILL SAY STH. ACCORDING TO MY VIEW (NIGHTFALL IS BETTER
THAN MASTURBATING)NIGHTFALL IS NATURAL  AND MASTURBATING IS NOT.DO NOT HAVE BATH QUICKLY AFTER NIGHTFALL.STAY FOR A WHILE,I MEAN 1 OR 2 HOUR.IF YOU WILL
NOT DO MASTURBATING IN A MONTH. YOU WOULD HAVE NIGHTFALL AFTER MONTH.DO NOT DO THIS.
IF YOU WILL GO AGAINST NATURE.IT WILL PUNISH YOU.
ALL RELIGION STOPS MASTURBATING.