Sexual Health Community
excessive vaginal secretion during sex

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

excessive vaginal secretion during sex

I dont know any other way to say this, so I am sorry for the vulgarity....
When I have sex, I have ALOT of vaginal secretion. I have not had this much with past relationships. Its very wet. To the point that he isnt fully aroused anymore... Does anyone know what could cause this??? HELP!
Tags: vaginal
Truly, I have never heard that having too much in the way of secretions is a problem.  The fact that you are experiencing more with this relationship that those of the past, tells me that you're maybe just more turned on by this man.  It's really odd to me that it turns him off, because it's usually the other way around.  

I don't see why you can't ask your gynecologist about it if this is becoming a huge problem.  Hopefully other folks will have some ideas or experience with this situation.  :-)
I agree I have never heard of this being a problem, I, too get extremely wet and my husband absolutely loves it.  The reason that I did not get wet before was I never got really turned on.  Explain to your mate that it is because he turns you on so much!!
I have never heard of it before as well, but I have heard of the release of urine taking place when you become extremely aroused. From what I have read and heard, this is what most doctors call the female ejactulation. I would take to my doctor if this is really putting damper on your sexual relationship.
When I was married, my husband cheated on me when I didn't know it until...I was pregnant at the time, I asked the doctor to do an STD check on me because I felt like something might be up with him.  End up that I had Clymadia.  I had noticed that I was unusually wet during sex.  It wouldn't hurt to get an STD check if you haven't had one since your last partner, that way you can rule out STD's.  If you test negative, GREAT!! You are a lucky girl...good luck...:)
EXCESSIVE VAGINAL DISCHARGE..I'VE HAD IT FOR 5 YRS/..IM 23..IVE DONE EVERYTHNG THE GYNO TOLD ME..I PRACTICALLY MAKE IS PENIS SOFT AS HELL WHEN IT GOES IN ME..PLZ LET ME KNOW IF U FIND A SOLUTION
I also get really wet during sex with my husband. He said this is a major turn on and will keep pleasing me sexually. This just makes me want to please him more and the sex is so good.
I am the same as THERESA - I was in a relationship for 7 years and thought I was not the type to get that wet.... With my partner now? I get EXTREMELY wet... and it's because HE makes me feel so turned on. Your partner should be pleased!!!! It's a big compliment for him, you should tell him that.
I'm sure he'd feel offended if you didn't get turned on by him, ie. if you needed artifical lubrication etc.
I know it doesn't sound very dignified but during intercourse or when changing positions, why not discreetly wipe some of your juices, to recreate a bit of friction to get him hard again. I do it discreetly even though my partner doesn't have an issue with how wet I get at all - he actually says its very appealing. You should be open about how he turns you on like that because my man finds it a compliment. Also try squeezing yourself around his **** as much as you can so even when wet he can get a good bit of friction to keep him hard. Or if yoiu feel him softening, try some dramatic positions - highly penetrative positions I think are like him b**ding-you-over, being very wet shouldn't matter when doing that sort of style - you will feel firm around his ****.
Those are some things I've tried, as it is very important to me that my man is satisfied. Hopefully that helps !!! ;-)
i made a similar post on another page so hope you dont mind me just pasting here.

it is called female ejaculation.......i go through that every once in a while and it usually happens just before i orgasim.  You are one of the very LUCKY few women that experience that in their life times........or so i have read up on the net when i was also very concernd! it is a colourless flluid that comes out though and if thats the case, then you have nothing to worry about because its totally normal! i find it vary's in quantity depending on my level of arousal! its all in your head though. i find that when im totally into the sex it does happen and vise versa. the best way when you feel it coming or about to, change positions. i find that i experience it most in the missionery position.
Some of you are missing the point so I will be blunt. When you are OVERly wet, the guy can't FEEL anything and it takes forEVER for him to achieve orgasm. Meanwhile the girl with excessive juices has climaxed several times and is spent - and feeling like she can't please her man. He cannot get off, it is TOO wet. No amount of drying off helps, because it is constantly produced inside. It has to be a hormone imbalance but what can HELP??? This is a big problem. Would you like it (guys) if you could NEVER get off inside your woman? It's sad and frustrating for both of us.
Okay, I wrote about this in a previous forum on this site.  The answer is quite simple.  I am also plagued by this problem; and have been since I was a teen. I am 50 now and still lubricate excessively the moment I even begin to feel aroused.  The answer is so simple and can be found over the counter at any drug store.  Take a Benedryl approx. 20 minutes before intercourse.  If need be, take 2 but try 1 first.  You will be so amazed that this simple solution can do the trick.  Any mucus membrane (i.e. sinuses during a cold) that excrete excessive phylum or discharge is significantly reduced by a Benedryl which "dries up" the mucus membranes.  I have just enough lubrication now to where my partner has noticed a tighter fit!  Give it a try; it's guaranteed to work.
depending on your age..alot of females  ive been with get real wet most of the times this isint a problem..the problem is when its not wet..you can always wipe as you go..some females are gushers thats a problem....if this is a problem you should see gynecologist..but it,s a natural thing to be wet..          
I have the same problem, and though I have had sex with my boyfriend many times, I cannot even orgasm because its so wet that I just cant get enough sensation. I am excited to try the Benedryl trick! He doesnt mind the wetness, but it bothers me, and makes a bit of a mess....  :-S
I never had this problem before but i was recently put on a lot of medication and every since then sex hasn't been the same. We do the wipe as you go thing but within minutes im extremely wet again. Im excited to try the benedryl thing but if that doesnt work I will have to go see my doctor. If anyone else has any other suggestions please share.
Hi everyone im am 15 years old me nd my bf have been dating for 3 years and last week we decided to have sex again which was our 3rd time the 2nd time we had sex without a condom but after a while blood started to come out i didnt kno what it was but we stopped nd took a shower together could anybody help for that ? okk now the 3rd time we were doing without a condom again and he told me that no sperm came out but he took it out and there was some white stuff on it and on my vagina i dunno if that is vaginal secretion or anything but can anybody help ?
wel i think being very wet during intercourse isnt a problem rather it is a thing of joy cos not every lady gets wet easily. But if u feel u're not ok and your man is not ok, u cant go see your doctor.
Somebody above mentioned taking a benedryl.... check with your doctor before doing that.  Even though it's an over the counter med, it can have adverse affects on your health.  (Blood Pressure comes to mind)
Hi , I am a male and my long term wife discharges a tremedous amount of water, a lot means at least a litre and half, during say 45 mins of sex. She describes it as a sort of wash through her vaginal walls and is aroused and in her case enjoys the sensation. I must say I very much enjoy the sensation although even with plenty of towels it can restrict where we have sex......e.g. friends houses, hotels, etc.
drawback is of course dehydration for her after a long session of foreplay and or intercourse......When needs must and the man cannot remain stiff or indeed ejactulate, may I suggest either anal sex....or if that does not suit it would appear when the woman lies with her legs very tightly together it seems to reduce the sensation for the woman and heightens it for her partner. Finally in our case, the amount of water ejaculation is reduced which the woman sitting on top, facing away....maybe...it just stimulates differently...All the best..try to enjoy....please let me know how you get on ladies
i agree... no one takes you seriously, and its starting to become an impediment to my relationships.  only as an adult has it become "excessive".  it makes me feel so loose!  I'll try the benadryl trick, thanks.
It would be nice for people NOT to post a comment or response unless they have a legitimate "solution" or something that may actually help those in need.  Negative and non-supportive comments really don't belong on a site like this. Unless you have experienced some of these things, you have NO idea what it is like and don't pretend like you do.  Keep it for your FB page or blogs.
What if excessive wetness only occurs in a few positions, but not any other ones? What does that mean?
Ok, I have only had this happen to me twice. Once about 6 yrs ago and then last night!!! Last night was the most... I mean Wow, I was so turned on, but I got so wet the whole bed was soaked!!!! It scared me!!! I thoght the gu would turn talk and run, but he didnt... He did not even mind when he rolled over into it and just laid there... He was something else!!! Made me feel like a queen, like I was the sexiest thing on earth and wham!!!!  Everything got totally soaked!!! So, Is that just because of being so turned on?? Or am I what some people call a squirter?? If I am, this has only happened twice in my life!!! But this gu from last night had me worked up just from kissing my hands and sucking on my fingers in the car before we ever got home!!! lol Please, if anyone can give advice I could use it...
I found this forum while looking for an answer to basically the same question.  My wife occasionally "floods" me...usually during oral sex, but also during vaginal intercourse as well.  At first I thought it was an unintentional release of urine, but it didn't have a urine smell or taste, so I wasn't sure what it was.  Other than being a bit messy (we use a baby's crib pad these days), I find it very enjoyable as I take it to be an indication of her level of arousal.  What specifically the fluid consists of, I don't know, but at this point I have to believe that it's a totally healthy and normal physiological response.  I suspect if men are put off it may be due to their lack of understanding as to what it is and what it means.  Other than the lack of friction (which we've not found to be a problem), I would suggest that a little education would be all that was needed to reassure them.  
I think I understand what your man is experiencing.  When a woman is really wet, which should be a great turn-on, it may reduce the friction like momto3incali and others suggested.  One possible solution would be Kegel excercises where you train your sphincter muscles to "squeeze" him.  Look this up on the internet.  It takes some practice, but can enhance your sex life.
Believe me when i say this. i know exactly what your going through i get so frekin wet during sex my man can feel **** same goes for me its so frustrating n sad but everyone seems to think im lucky??!! wtf iv been trying to find a solution but nothing.. i called a vagina rejuvination center talked to a doctor said their is a procedure that can b done to decrease the amount of fluid thank god but unfortunately it cost uh pretty penny **** ett im doing it anyways!!!
Ok i would realllllllllllllly appreciate it if someone will help me out with a serious problem i have ok so i am 20 yrs old no kids when me n my bf have sex it just isnt right wel start doing the deed for about a min then my bf cums i guess but its weird cus it doesnt sound like he had an orgasm n its a good amount but its not white /thick its kinda like precum clearish kinda white runny so im very confused if its actual *** or just precum( wen im giving him head he cums but tries to hold it back by holding it then it kinda shoots out in a good amount n i can tell it feels good to him cus he tightens up n he kinda makes these sounds pluss he asks y does it feel so good heh but he doesnt do all those things when hes inside me>:/// ?? again like i said not sure if its actual *** or pre ***) ok back to the subject wen he *cums* his urghmm.. will go dwn then hel try getting off again but it never works out! like he just cant seem to ejaculate i think its cus i get extremely wet to the point where i can barly feel him inside me that n im not as tight as his other gfs :/// idk if the problem is me???? or him n sex is the same every single time  wel go at it for 2 min he *cums/pre cums* hell go at it again but can never finish?!! idk wt to do please someone help :////
I am wet all the time and extremely wet during sex. Yes it is a problem Yes it is too wet.I get embarrassed. Ny man says he loves it but I can tell its a problem the way he says Blimey your so wet your dripping.
Sorry no solution but your not alone. If you fund an answer I'd love to know. In going to try regular kegals.
I asked my gynaecologist about this. They offered to scrape some cells from my cervix which apparently reduces the amount of fluid produced. Thankfully I now have a man who takes it as a compliment. Good luck & I hope the answer finds you.
I *** even without getting sexed. Even when a man touches ♍Ε̲̣̣̣̥ Ȋ̝̊̅†̥ makes *** excessively talk more of when he penetrates and realise its all ɑ̣̣̝̇̇ pool inside. This has never happened to ♍Ε̲̣̣̣̥, Ȋ̝̊̅†̥ just came up recenly like last Month and A̶̲̥̅♏ really worried. I ♡̬̩̃̊♥̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͡)♡̬̩̃̊  •̸ϞƔ‎​‎​‎​ health and also ♡̬̩̃̊♥̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨̨͡)♡̬̩̃̊  •̸ϞƔ‎​‎​‎​ man feeling comfortable around ♍Ε̲̣̣̣̥ and satisfied. Please i really need help and ɑ̣̣̝̇̇ way to stop this excessive release.          
I would ignore the people who think it's just because he turns you on so much. If it happens consistently all of a sudden but didn't before, I would say that it is a biological factor that is causing your vagina to release so much vaginal discharge, not his penis. I am experiencing the same thing with my partner, and he is the best lover I've had, yes, but in the past he has given me better orgasms with less wetness as a result. My excessive wetness, therefore, is not typical nor is it just because he's a superb man. There is something up, and though I haven't looked into it much so far, I suspect it may be a yeast infection, from what I know of them and my experience with one in the past. I would consult a symptom checker online (search google. you'll find a few. I usually try more than one). They are usually good at giving you possible explanations for your vaginal changes. Best of luck, and take care of yourself, dear!
I have been together with this woman for two years now. Our sex life has been like no other. We are very compatible and she is the only woman I've been with that has excessive fluids. It is a real turn on for me! From the first night on, towels were used and they were left soaked with juices. I never questioned a thing. I have had my share of sexual relations through the years, but nothing this exciting. We soon became fond of giving oral to one another. I became increasingly wanting more of it. Some nights I would drink up to a quart or more, and still continue to do so. I knew that she was deeply in love with me and I really got into that. I wanted to please her and I guess I get the job done. We have a bonding that I've never felt before. What I wonder is, could drinking this fluid be harmful? I'm a recovering addict and I've already put my body through enough torture. She's healthy, sober, and we make each other happy. So far, there isn't any problem, nor do I foresee any. Then again, that's exactly what I said with drugs and alcohol...      
I understand exactly what your going through. I was in a relationship for 15 years and I had a prolapse, which caused me to have cystocele repair and my right ovary removed. After the surgery I was getting so wet it was like water running from the faucet and a vaginal urine odor. During sex I would get so wet he wouldn't get erect It felt like I didn't have any walls or bottom, so he cheated and left me. I heard someone say I was too loose. We had no friction during sex and before my surgery we had sex maybe 2 to 3 times a day it was good and he was pleased. I don't have a relationship now, I tried moving on but the same thing is happening and no doctor is even able to explain. It is so frustrating that I don't even like myself anymore. If you find out what's the problem before me please let me know @ ***@****
**** her more & wet her vagina with tongue
This is an old post from 2007.  
Thank you for your post. Your post seemed to be the most accurate of what I've been experiencing. He has even complaint that I was "too wet'. In the beginning the desire and feelings start out well, but quickly dies out because o f being too wet. He looses feeling and I lose feeling. This is disappointing.
Thank you this I will try.