Sexual Health Community
help me

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

help me

hi
i am a Asian male(27years) and working in japan. i met japanes woman(maybe 35 to 40years) in night club and we have a sex in that night i used the condom but when she gave a ******* unfortunately i did not use the condom, in that time. after i came home my friend toled my she is a drug addict woman so im panic and i rang her she said she do not have a HIV. but im not satisfied about her answer. so i tried to call her back but she did not pick the phone. after 5day i got the small paining in my hands and its disappear after 15 or 30 mins and going to anther parts of my hand and again disappearing this thing is happening every day. and i all ways feel like i have a fever but wen check from thermometer its normal so i am so scared about this. please help me.
Tags: help, scared, HIV, please help, help me
From what I have been told and recently researched, the probability of you contracting HIV from oral sex is virtually zero. Unless this woman (who would have to be infected) had open sores in her mouth or blood, you should be safe from HIV. It is possible for you to contract other STIs though, like chlamydia and gonnorhoea. You could get antibiotics for those and be cured. So to answer your question, you most likely haven't contracted HIV. I think you are nervous from your encounter with her and should go to your doc to get a full check up. Honestly, I would be more worried about having something else than I would the HIV.

So, go see your doc, tell him what happened and regularly get your HIV status checked. Best of luck.
just go and test for hiv and u'll be fine
hey...what jeat said is right....oral sex and hiv have a very low chance...but better u get a test...don't worry al wil b fine...take care...god be wid ya..
ya i should go to the test.but i have to wait until i complete the 6months. this period is my  suffering period. i do not have any one to talk about this matter. im all ways prying to god thats  all i have to do. so thank you very very much for your comments, if any one know where can i get HIV test from near the kagawa prefecture without showing my identity pls let me know,,,,,,,,
thanks for your comment, do you know what HIV test can give accurate details??
Go to the HIV forum to post this question next time. You do not need to get tested for HIV.  You used a condom and, therefore, you have no risk for HIV. You will not get HIV by oral. However, you can get other STDs.
hey,,,when HIV symptoms coming is there coming all  together  or separate.and how many days its have?  
sorry...  i post this question because no one didn't comment to me in that HIV fourm, thats y .
Don't start looking for symptoms. You did not get HIV because your condom did not break. You been advised. Move on.