Sexual Health Community
is it normal for a woman to squirt?

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

is it normal for a woman to squirt?

Ok here it goes,when my husband fingers me I squirt liquid from my vagina. Sometimes it's white and other times it's clear. It never has an odor or taste. I have multiple orgasms when he touches me and every time I squirt, sometimes it's large amounts of fluid and other it's small amounts. I am embarrassed by this but he loves it and thinks it's sexy.....so my question is, is this normal and if it is why does the amount differ so much each time and why is it white sometimes and clear others?  Thanks for listening and answering my question.
ur bf is lucky to have a gf who squirt. very few women can provide this pleasure to their partners. i must say he is very lucky man. its very sexy feelings when ur gf squirts.

the fluid could be white/sticky/clear depends on ur food. and the amount of fluid could depend on how enjoyable the sex was for u. the more u enjoy the more u would squirt.

wish i could have u.....
I don't know why the amount of squirt differs in amount or colour...but it's normal (although not many girls can do it). It's like a female ejaculation, but there's no reproductive things associated with it. Some girls can only do it under certain conditions, like very hard or prolonged sex, and some can do it every time they have intercourse.
I can imagine it would be embarrassing, but your husband loves it so try to enjoy it too :)
Visit the following website.
http://www.askmen.com/dating/love_tip_150/184b_love_tip.html
To get the full pleasure  google deer exercise for woman. do this exercise regularly to achieve pleasurbale sensation andt this exercise will work as a treatment for any sexual problem.
It is nothing to be ashamed of b/c I do the same thing. My boyfriend calls it the waterfall.. I fell really weird when i do it but I just cant control myself. If he likes it then let him b/c then he know he is doing something right. Thats what my boyfriend says to me...
Thank u I feel much better knowing someone else does it to. I love the sensation when he touches me and when I orgasm,its just the amount of fluid sometimes its so much I can soak a towel. Oh well as everyone else has,told me if he likes it then its ok and i'll just keep enjoying him.
I soak towels too but its all in pleasure. Now i am having some problems b/c he dont think he is doing good enough b/c i was with women before him so i guess he dont think he is doing it right but he is.. I am happy to know u feel better.. and thank u
I wish I got someone like u.i would really fell nice.
It comes from your gspot being stimulated. It creates a sensations of feeling sort of like you have to use the rest room. Its normal. And EVERY woman can do it. But most people dont know how to achieve that sort of orgasm. Ive done it about a handleful of times from stimulation on my gspot with a penis or even from being fingered. Its totally normal and kudos for us because we can orgasm that good while alot of other woman are struggling to have a normal orgasm:)