l-arginine for erection
Has anyone tried l-arginine to improve the erection. If you could give me your opinion about l-arginine I  will appreciate it.

Read a lot of info on the net regarding the product.. Well I don't really believe it. They say there is nothing like the blue pill when you need to improve erection..))))
have u  tried  the blue pill?
Well once I did, just out of the curiosity, and it worked great, the only thing I dont have any problems with erection and the penis felt really stiff (in a good way).

The ejaculation has been postponed for 2 hours due to the stiffness. It was very enjoyable))) However my GF said that the act was a bit too long so I have never used it again...)
Thanks for you reply.  I bought it from GNC, its 1000 mg pills. How much did you use before sex and how long before?

Wait are u talking about l-argininge or the blue pill??

By the blue pill I was referring to Viagra. But doesn't matter.

And regarding l-arginine - its an amino-acid as I remember from the course of chemistry and it is said to improve libido and erection.

My friend uses it sometimes a half an hour before sex 2-3 pills of 100mg. And he said it does help keep things going quite well.))) He has suggested me to try it but I haven't still. Maybe I will now.))

When you said 100mg, you probably meant 1000mg (img), right?, becasue 100 mg will be really small?
Yes sorry 1000mg)))) mistyped.(((