Sexual Health Community
low hanging testicles

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

low hanging testicles

Hi,My age is 27 and i have a problem that my testicles  are lose and hangs very low.I used to mansterbate every alternate day or sometimes 2 times a week atleast from last five years…And i masturbate on bed sleeping on my tummy upside down.And now a days what i  am obeserving is my testicles are hanging low and am worried that due to this my sexual life  will get effected and will this result in reduction in sprem production in future.
And the main concern is while having sex in future will there be any problem during intercourse ? for example will the female be uncomfortable or will it be painfull to her if the testicles are hanging low and it touches her reproductive organ in a wrong way. or will it be a obstacle in inserting the penis fully.
I am really worried about the sexlife in future. Will there be any change in sprem production in future because of low hanging testicles.
I am not married yet and never had an intercourse till now.
Please answer my question in the earliest
Rocky
From a woman's perspective, I actually find the low hanging testicles to be easier and a
bit more fun to fondle and touch... especially, when giving the man oral sex. And, in my opinion, seeing them hang is a beautiful sight to behold!
Rest assured that their size, shape and how they hang will neither hurt the woman; nor cause an obstacle in any way during intercourse. And, the way they hang will not present a reproductive problem. So, if I were you, I wouldn't worry about their appearance or, for that matter, how they'll feel to the woman during intercourse. They'll look and feel just fine!
my ex husband can not ejaculate he doen't have a girlfriend what is the problem? what can he do? will it hurt if the spem is left in him?
Let them hang buddie, quit complaining, many men wish there balls would hang when they were young. They only hang when one is old.
Worry more about getting older and having to go on Testosterone therapy, in order to produce any sperm and to stay healthy, because once on that therapy your balls shrink to marble sizes.
Both my balls matched one of my balls when I was a teen and in my 20's, which were almost two inches each, yes I measured them back then. Everyone that saw them, or at my gym, gay or str8 would say; "Damn dude, big freaking balls" or and some would say;  "Nice pretty **** too" which always seem to get me, what made my **** pretty? The word Pretty?

Portionate to my body, it dangled and my body was even, legs and torso, I was lucky enough to have the lean perfect cut body, so don't worry about your balls hanging. Damn dude, wish mine still did!

Women and Men both love low hanging balls on a very well kept up body!
Enjoy it dude!  You were made perfect, by the perfection of our universe.