masterbation
i masterbate 1 time a day from 3 years now my penis stop erecting is it normal for? how long will it take my penic to erect properly
Suddenly i lost erection. Now when i masturbate it ejaculate with a very soft erection. Mostly  i suffer with a  premature ejaculation. I lost my male strength. This is all because of excess masturbation
what shoul i do so my penis become harder again?
Masturbation is a natural habit. Take cane of your genetal health. Masturbate when there is just natural urge. You will recover your stringth grasually. Masturbation does not do permenant harm.Do it sparingly.
Masturbation will make you lose erectile function. Excessive sex will bring about a host of issues related to loss of virility.

Read this http://www.oldandsold.com/articles08/marriage-23.shtml

I do it every day but some day i don't do it so what can it couse I do it since I was 13 and and now i am 14 what can it couse pllz tell I am so nearvos about this
I've been nervous about it too and been doing some research on it for some time now. From what i have found on many websites that agree is that it may cause vision problems, lack of concentration, memory loss, fatigue, and others that are due to high levels of sex hormones in the body. They adviced that you take maybe a few months from masturbating and that if they persist, masturbation isn't the problem and you go to the doctor for it. All in all, its good, just don't over do it. Average i think is like 2-3 times per week.