masturpation
masturpation is worried me?
this is wrong?
7 or 8 times at each day.
i have use this ability for 7 years,depressed my mind,fear,body weak,body heat,neuro problem means not interst any one like study,sport,,,,i do not interest participate any crowd situation.i also consulte pschycologist in chennai.but increase my fear.example my daddy was suffered one time on bed treatment.this time i was vary fear .my mind is not peace.plz counseling to me???????????????????????????????????????plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Masturbation is completely and totally normal,everyone does it! don't think there is something wrong with you because there is not. Even small children do it because it feels good hope this helps a little
While masterbation is very normal and has no effects on the body I think 7 to 8 times a day is excessive and has impacted your life.
I think the best thing to do is to cut back and see a therapist to help you overall with the masterbation, depression and anything else that is happeneing.
Before commenting on the subject,I would like to know your age?            

Lonely
It is useless to tell you to stop masturbation because you will not be able to stop. So let us find a safe method which helps you to curb the practice.You are 26 and you are masturbating 8 times a day, meaning your are ejaculating 8 times a day. This is a big drain on your energy.
while masturbating slowdown when you are on the verge of ejaculation, and continue again speeding. slowing down three or four times before you ejaculate. If you can do this, you will ejaculate ony twice a day( not 8 times).That much energy you will save and you will train your brain to delay ejaculation. while masturbating remember the following tips.Do not masturbate with dry hands, use lubricant,keep your perineum relaxed till you ejaculate, Do not stop breathing, do not visualize sexual scenario intensely. Do not masturbate when you are in a hurry.Try deer exercise for male(Google to find it). If you find that it helps you to cutdown on your masturbation, do the exercise regularly. Also read today's posting of mine in this forum.