Sexual Health Community
my girl wants me to shave her???

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

my girl wants me to shave her???

My girlfriend of 3yrs wants me to shave her entire pubic area?  She says it will make us better lovers and make our sex more intense?  I'm really confused by this? Is this normal? But what is normal?
Well i shave mine, and it is nice, for the first day or so, then it's just itchy annoying h e l l..lol but my hubby likes it, but i would never want him to shave it, what if he accidentally cut me?? too many delicate parts to let him do it lol Oh and shaving isn't going to intensify your love life. your better off getting a book on kama sutra lol

The best way to become better lovers and make the sex better is to experiment, so go and tell her tonight that you guys need some practice and enjoy ;)
If you don't want to do it or are uncomfortable doing it...don't. I would never ask my fiance to shave me down there. I don't see how having him shave me, would be a turn on! It wouldn't turn me on, if anything...within day, a real uncomfortable itch for me and a brillo, take the skin off for him.
I have been clean shaven smooth for years it is the best feeling. When i start to get the stubble I shave.
As far as I know in Australia if women want to remove hair most of them wax,this way it takes longer to grow back and grows back softer not like a brillo pad,When you've been waxing for a while it grows back more slowly where you only have to wax every 6 to 8 weeks,so if she really wants it bare get her to go to a beautician who does waxing.Out here It's called a Brazillian wax.
I do not believe there is anything abnormal about it at all unless you still feel really uncomfortable about it and she pushes you. Then, that is not cool.

My boyfriend of 10+ years paid for me to get laser hair removal "uptown", "downtown - Brazillian", and on my legs. I LOVE IT, and obviously, so does he.

Before each treatment, I had to be completely clean shaven and he would shave the "hard to reach areas" in the "downtown area". We used one of those mini-razors designed specifically for the "bikini area" shaving. He was very, very careful & much better at it than me! It wasn't a turn on for me, but of course, it was for him! LOL.

WAXING *****!!! I tried it! OUCH! And you have to let the hair grow completely back each time! It's cheaper, less painful, and more convenient - in my opinion - in the long run to do laser.

If that is not in the budget and you can put up with the itching - go for it! And let your man help you in the hard to reach areas!
lol what is the problem.. my husbands has done it for me a cpl of times and there is nothing to worry about!! although it wont intensify your love life, if your uncomfortable tell her if not just do it!!
My boyfriend wanted to do it so i let him. I think its fine. :)
I believe it's a personal choice, some people are ok with it, other's not. Personal choice.
i shave my wife all the tome it feels better
WHat feels better, the shaved area or the sex with the shaved area?
I think it is sweet if one partner shaves or trims the other's pubic hair for them. It is not necessarily a turn on (though it might be), but is still an act of intimacy and can help you learn about each others pubic areas.  
Hi , this is a personal matter. If you want to do it go for it.  It depends how you like it . Do you like the hairy or smooth feeling?  My opinion would be to make her wax it. I feels so much better for you man. -Dr. Clay Ellis
It sure is, I feel really good about being able to do this, I have to say it has enhanced our relationship, both emotionally and sexually. It's called a "relationship"  in many ways... :~)
Hi! I realllllylike it...We'll look into the waxing but I heard it really hurts! ANd she may be into having someone wax that for her. That little thing sure is cute!  
OMG! Underarm Waxing hurts horribly. I wouldn't let anyone near my downtown area with wax!

It's nothing like eyebrow waxing which doesn't even hurt anymore. And you have to let the hair grow really long each time to get it waxed. I don't get it. half the time you are even hairier than when you shave. And, it's cheaper in the long run to do laser hair removal.

It hurts too, but not as bad as waxing overall. Each session takes longer, but after about 5 sessions in the area you have done, you're finished for life.
This discussion is quite old a and it looks like the original poster isn't participating in this discussion any longer, so we'll close it now.  If you have a question or would like to start a discussion, please feel free to do so by clicking the "post a question" button.  Thanks!

________________________________________________

** CLOSED DISCUSSION**
            NO MORE COMMENTS PLEASE