persistent fantasies
I am 21 years old and have been married for 2 and a half years now.  For a good long time, since I was in middle school I believe, I have always had fantasies about being a "bottom" for guys and transvestites.  I masturbate consistently and look up personal ads for it.  I've even sucked off a few guys before thinking maybe satisfying the fantasy would make it go away, but it didn't waver.  I didn't enjoy the experience, but the fantasy remained, no stronger no weaker; I still masturbate, I still look up ads, and it's damaging my relationship with my wife.  I want it to go away!  This is very troubling to me and I want to stop.  Please help me, what do I do?
See a therapist and talk about where this compulsion comes from, and ways you might address it.  Good luck!
94% people have fantasies (saw these on dr. oz show). There nothing to worry about and maturbation is perfectly healthy as long you don't become addicted to it. If you really don't want these things happen go to a therapist to talk abo ut it. :3 best of wishes.