porn
Is watching porn damages the brain?
Not if you mean technically damages cells.  It can damage your sense of proportion, it can help a sex addict be a sex addict, it can degrade your real-life relationships, and it can cause a sensation-seeking personality to be more exaggerated:  if that is brain damage, then yes.  Like any kind of movie, things are overly exaggerated, and in porn more degrading or dangerous, just to keep the audience watching.  There is a whole lot of sex that is not the kind of thing that is a turn-on in real life (ask any woman how delighted she would be to be on the receiving end of the pile-driver technique that they direct the man to use in these films) and is mostly done because someone (the director or the producer) thinks it will be more visually interesting to the porn watcher.  Real sex is pleasing to the heart as well as the body, and porn doesn't care about the heart.  If ideas for your real sex life come from your porn watching without you thinking it over and making intelligent decisions about what moves are real and what ones are just to titilate some viewer in a long raincoat at a porno show, your partner might exclaim in exasperation that you have gotten brain-damaged from watching it.  Be judicious and don't watch so much that you lose touch with reality.
Hi AnnieBrooke,

Thank you very much for your great advice. It's really helpful to me. I need to say that I don't any girlfriend or any relationship. I'm just a single man aged 21. The thing is that in these day many people lost their lives due to the increasing porn web sites. I'm also a victim. So now I realise the fact and trying to regain my lost abilities with the help of GOD.
Thank you.