Sexual Health Community
problem with my penis red little bumps that hurt and ich

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

for about a couple days i notice that i had little red bumps on the tip of my penis just on the head and they hurt and ich they also look like they have puss and are only on one side of the head and under the head a little bit   are very red i had sex with one girl and we were both virgins and we did things with out a condom and its scaring me that it can be and std
Avatar dr f tn
Hi there!
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it is possible that these red painful bumps on the head of penis are aphthous ulcers, ingrown hair or boils due to any bacterial infection.Apthous ulcers are small, shallow, painful ulcers that can occasionally affect the penis. They usually have a grey centre surrounded by a bright red halo. They occur in crops and resolve without treatment. Another possibility is of herpes simplex ulcers since you are sexually active.Aphthous ulcers can easily be confused with herpes simplex ulcers, so laboratory tests at the urologist’s clinic are necessary to reliably distinguish the two. These are just a few possibilities. A complete history and examination is necessary for accurate diagnosis.
Best wishes!
thank you very much its been about  week and they  are all  gone
hello, can u tell me my little bumps are converted into small ulcer after some days it will recover and i have never sex with anyone can u plz tell ne what is this?