Sexual Health Community
release orgasms

This forum is patient support community for questions discussing Birth Control, Fetishes, Foreplay, Intimacy, Masturbation, Orgasms, Partners and Relationships, Pornography, Positive and Negative Sexual Experiences, Virginity, Safe Sex, Sexual Orientation, Sexual Surrogates, Sexual Positions, stimulation, and toys. This forum is not for STD or HIV related questions. For these questions, please visit our STD or HIV forums.

release orgasms

Hi' I have a question for you,,,I need to know why my orgasms suddenly release while im asleep in the middle of the night,,,I noticed this, since I was in hight school student now im 32yrs old.
Im not thinking about sex or anything,,,it just suddenly release itself that I didn't do anything?
can you give me some explanation on that,,,,why it happened to me,,,most of the time while im asleep?
but now,,,at the age of 32yrs old it suddenly disappeard.

Thank You
It's called wet dreams!!!!!!! most everyone has had them when young
How frequently do you have sex or masturbate?  I think this can happen more often if you don't have sex or masturbate very often.  In any case, this is not unusual, although some men get it more often than others.