why does my boyfriend want me to watch porn with him
ok this is it my boyfriend keeps asking me to watch a porno with him. why do you think that he wants me to watch it with him does he think that i am not pretty enough or good enough in bed. I know that i am pretty i am only 130 pounds and take very good care of my self and last year in feb i had a vaginoplasty surgery done to be like a virgin again paid 6000 for this surgery, and we are always doing different positions so i don't know what the deal would be. my thing is i am afraid that if i do watch this porno with him that he is going to be attracted to the other girl in the porn or be picturing her while we are having sex am i silly for thinking this away do i really have anything to worry about. its not that i am uncomfortable watching porn i just am with him because of all these fears any suggestions. why do men want to watch porn with there girlfriends what is the reason.
He just wants you to be freaky like him because he doesn't know how to control himself with watching porn. He probably feels guilty from watching it so much that he wants to bring along to his addiction. If you don't liike to watch porn then don't watch it. Don't think that if you choose not watch porn you will lose your boyfriend. Because if you lose him over some porn stuff, then it just wasn't meant for yall two to be together.
god u dont need to pay 6000 fr tat just to satisfy a man, ur 130p and thats why u think ur pretty, sum women are pretty at 220p, looks u may b a little insecure get over tat a b happy.
ans; maybe he wants u to bond with him by watching the film, men do watch a lot of porn, mayb its to get u in the mood, all the best!!
Men are visual creatures and women are more emotionally driven. Generally the two do not mix...