Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
Abdominal pain days after intercourse
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Abdominal pain days after intercourse

I have had intercourse with a person  6 days ago. We had unprotected sex, and now I have a yeast infection.  Along with that I also have abdominal pain/cramps, more so on the left side.  what could this be from.
I have been told that usually a yeast infection does not give you abdominal pain.  Could it be another kind of infection.  The person I was with does not have any STD's, so can the abdominal cramps be from.  Is it possible to have pain from intercourse itself, maybe becuase he was a little bit larger than what I have previoulsy had, and so could this aggrevate me inside to cause this pain.

Related Discussions
523042_tn?1212181495
Cramping may be the result of ovulation, pregnancy, an STD or some other condition. You need to speak with a medical doctor about your symptoms. See your gynecologist or re-post this in the Gynecology Expert Forum. Penis-vagina sex with a large penis is not usually associated with cramping; however, unprotected sex leaves you vulnerable to many conditions, including pregnancy. And please don't ever believe someone when they tell you they don't have any STD's. I'm not making accusations, but many people have no idea what they've been exposed to, and many STD's have no symptoms. In the future, please do use risk reduction, including condoms. You'll be glad you did. I promise. Dr. J
1 Comment
Blank
me n my boyfriend have been trying for a baby now for 7 months. It has been over 2 weeks since my last period and I have been having pains that feel similar to period pains. When I pee the pain was worse but now I keep getting small but sharp pains even when I am not on the loo. These are only in my left side. I also keep going dizzy, having headache, feeling sick and having a temperature. I had an ectopic pregnancy just over two years ago however it caused no damage to my tubes and they were left in normal condition. I'm really scared and don't want to find out this is another ectopic, what should I do?? Someone please help??
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...
Sep 04 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank