Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
Anal sex could I be pregnant?

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Anal sex could I be pregnant?

I have a concern that's causing be to feel ill and sick with worry. A story that I'm not very proud of but I've read feeds in the Internet which have just fuelled it. I had anal sex with a partner, at the time I thought my period was due (very irregular, turned out it wasnt) so popped a precautionary tampon in to avoid any embarrassment. We had anal sex, to my knowledge it was all tidy but I'm so worried that this could result in pregnancy. Ive read a barrage of horror stories online - I need to hear other thoughts?
Hello

This forum is for discussing sexual and relationship issues. For information about pregnancy, please consult the pregnancy calculator at:

http://www.medhelp.org/calculators/show/2?community_id=98

or the pregnancy expert forum at:

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pregnancy/show/104
No you can don't get pregnanat from having anal sex. The male has to *** inside you before you can get preganat the sprem and the egg things that make the baby and if your on BC and if the male cums inside you you may or maynot get preganat

My BC i have goes in your arm and it last for 3 years and me and my bf have been sex with no condom and we have not gonne preganat