Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
ORAL SEX W/Condom SAFE???
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

ORAL SEX W/Condom SAFE???

I have been giving my current boyfriend oral sex with the tropical flavors condoms from Durex for over a year. I just wanted to know if whether or not the condoms protect against all bacteria and disease during oral. The reason is sometimes I get a sore throat after giving oral, and wasn't sure if its from the condoms or what? I would really like to know, thanks!!!
Tags: Oral, sex, safe, condom, sores, sore throat, throat, bacteria, Infection, STD, penis, flavored condom, sick, Pain, irritation, oral sex and stds, oral sex condoms, aflatoxinvored condoms
523042_tn?1212181495
Hi Monica.

Hmmm. If you're using condoms properly, I don't see how any bacteria could be escaping. I wonder if the flavoring isn't occasionally irritating your throat? Why not try flavorless for awhile? Also be sure you're holding on tight to the base of the condom so you're absolutely SURE that no fluids are leaking out. If sore throats continue, get tested for oral thrush, gonorrhea, etc. Dr. J
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank