Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
Scrotum Stretching
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Scrotum Stretching

When I was looking to buy a stainless steel stretcher ball bearing were available for an additional price. Would you happen to know what thay would be used for ?
523042_tn?1212181495
Hello.

There are various methods for scrotum stretching, including a weighted leather "bull" bag worn around the testicles, leather straps to keep the scrotum from drawing up, steel rings and collars, vacuum pumping, or saline infusion into the scrotum to stretches the skin. Most of the these items can be found in leather stores. I would assume the ball bearings would provide extra weight.

Unfortunately, there is no perfect device readily available, and the implements which are available, even at a high price, are very expensive. Realize also that this must be done very slowly and gradually in order to avoid injury or trauma. Using too much weight too quickly, or even just handling weights roughly or carelessly can cause trauma. Trauma-associated injuries include broken blood vessels, bruises, and the like; however, permanent damage can also be done. So do be careful! For more information, see this site:

http://wiki.bmezine.com/index.php/Scrotal_Stretching
3 Comments
Blank
T,
   I have been 'stretching' since 2002 and have learned a lot in this time.  First, it will work, but you need to be patient, dedicated and listen to your body.  Start with a light weight and move on over time to adding more weights.  If you want more details, drop me a line, but I am happy to help others get into this...
Blank
Here is the only 'academic' piece where this is discussed experimentally:

http://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S0022346803005086

Temporary stretch of the testicular pedicle may damage the vas deferens and the testis
Journal of Pediatric Surgery, Volume 38, Issue 10, Pages 1530-1533

They don't say the displacement though, only the 'force'. However 125g for a 250g rat seems a bit much.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank