Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
how do increase my penis size safely

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

how do increase my penis size safely

hi.

i currently have a penis size of aboout 6-6 1/2 inches. my fiance never complains about it as she's happy. other females that i have had sexual intercorse with have all been satisfied in the end. however, i'd like a little more size. last summer i purchased some girthenator pills on ebay in hopes to increase my penis 2-3 inches (i'd personally be happy with 8-9 inches). im not sure if it was all in my head or if it were the pills. they seemed to work the 1st month i took them but i noticed i had side effects like my heart skipping a beat here and there, using the bathroom alot, and sleepy all the time (supposedly these were to have no side effects). my penis got a little wider, orgasims were a little more sensative as the pills stated it would the 1st month but, i got scared from the side effects and stopped taking them.  

i later seen that some of these pills are scams, fakes, or synthetic herbs. they work but arent healthy in anyway.

i realy want to increase the size of my penis. whats the safest pill, way, method or technique to do this. are pills like enzyte for erection problems safe to use for this? what about extenze?
any help is welcomed

thanks in advance.

I have never heard of any effective way to increase penis size except surgery- and that often damages the ability to have hard erections or impairs some feeling. You may have had some temporary engorgement of penile tissue but none of these so called penis enlargements really work.I am not sure why you want such a large penis- this would be larger than most penises on the face of the earth-- and big enough to be painful to a lot of women if you had aggressive thrusting.. Just because you are a big man doesn't mean you need an  enormous penis- it would really just be for aesthetic purposes because not only would it not make you a better lover-- it would make it harder for a woman to be relaxed since it would could be very painful in some positions that foreshorten the vaginal barrel ( for example, woman on top, doggie style, etc) . So you might look good to yourself in a mirror and be a lot less fun in bed.

I really think your money would be better spent finding out why penis size is so important. This is a psychological problem that has nothing to do with reality. Give yourself a break- and give your girlfriend a break too. Don't take a chance damaging yourself with illegal unproven drugs- and concentrate on begin the best lover, rather than the biggest one.
come on dude, be happy with what you got.  Don't be greedy
a sucker is born every minute
i mean im am happy with what i got, somewhat. i just want to be a tad bigger to please my girl a little better.

i came here for help. not comments such as "dont be greedy" or "a sucker is born......"

if you have an answer post it. if you dont then there isnt a need for a post from you.

now back to my original question.

is there? or what is the safest and best way to increase my penis size?

if you know the answer please post it and why you believe its the safest and best way to increase my penis size.

thanks.
There is no way. Well.....maybe one....try hanging a brick from it.
Wow- there is no way to make it bigger.  Period- but you came for advise and you will most likely keep looking if you don't address the why you think y ou need it issue.  This isn't being mean.  But for you to say only answer my question and nothing more show a lot about you.  You seem self-centered with a big ego who wants a big penis to match.  If every woman you have been with is satisfied, why not you?  
Sounds like the advice from the doc above is the best and most accurate that you will find.  I have heard it said time and time again that technique is far more important than size... and 6 inches is plenty big enough to get the job done.  Be careful with the drugs that claim to increase size, my personal feeling is that they are not safe.  It was probably a smart move to stop taking them.  Again, you have plenty enough equipment to work with. Experiment with other ways to please your girlfriend like spending more time with foreplay.  

Be safe and good luck!