Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
pennis itching

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

pennis itching
Good day,
I for a long time have noticed that every now and then there is this kind of white very  thin layer around my pennis ( head) it is not itchy or anything, but it bothers me, this I noticed it like maybe years a go and whenever I had it it would go a way next day or so, but is there anything that can be done?, there is a small itchiness on the skin that covers my head (pennis) when ever this happens.
I'm a very clean peson.

This is a medical question-- you need to refer it to one of the medical personnel on the site- possible a urologist or sexually transmitted infection specialist ( although my guess is that this is not an sti)
It could be thrush, but i suggest you get it checked out.
You could have caught it off your partner or anyone you had sex with, and if untreated it comes back. It does clear up on its own but that means you have to put up with the irritation it causes.
Its a yeast infection and sometimes is caused by foods.
Im not 100% sure as im not a doctor obviously.
But when my boyfriend had it, his penis was very itchy and did have some discharge stuff under his foreskin.
Hope this helps, but id go get it checked out just in case.
goodluck
x
hello i just have a question see the thing is while i was giving my boyfriend handjob i accidentaly pull his skin back n cut him on the outside tip of the pennis n i didn't noe until it was over so i look @ my hand and he was bleeding alot so is this a big problem r should he go see a doc.
LOL STD.
YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG