Sexuality & Relationships Expert Forum
weird masterbation(masturbation) position

This forum is for questions and support regarding relationship issues such as: Abstinence, Arousal Problems, Birth Control, Cohabitation, Commitment, Communication, Couples Counseling, Desire /Lack of Desire, Sexual Technique.

My new bf is demonstrating some weird sexual behavior. I consider myself very open, and uninhibited, but this is really bothering me.
He can't *** during sex (anal or vaginal) Why does he do that? Why can't he *** with me? Another thing he is like obsessed with my ***. I'm thinking he may be a repressed homosexual. Should I cut my losses, even tho he's like the sweetest guy I've ever met?
He has probably become accustomed to this position - and so it his " go to" way of getting turned on. If it makes you crazy- it does- so that's the fact of it. You need to talk to him and see if he can change and wants to work with you to find a mutually exciting turn on.
If he doesn't want to try- or tries and can't change- then I'd say -get out. He may be a great guy- and this position may not wierd out the next woman he is with- but if you dislike it a lot- and he isnt going to change it- you are not going to like it more over time. In fact, the liklihood is that it will just make you more and more uncomfortable.

So, see if you can evolve a new way of being sexual together. If you can't , go find a different nice guy and let him look for someone who thinks his sexual style is a turn on.
Yep, that is sort of weird....I'd really have to weigh whether I cared enough about this guy to put up with it.  It's bizarre he can't have an orgasm thru sex.  I would probably just tell him look I care about you but I can't put up with this, why do you do it and we need to work on doing things that fulfill ME more sexually and not just you.  Hope this helps at all!
That is kind of weird. Maybe ask him what his deal is. Try buying some sexy lingerie and using kinky positions, and see if that gets him off. If not, then maybe you should hook him up with a guy or something. He sounds like he just hasn't come out of the closet quite yet. There are men out there who aren't weird and will probably give you the best orgasm of your life. Don't wait around on a no go.
I don't know about the position, that could just be a muscle thing as that position in women, and I assume men can result in greater blood flow and muscle tension.

As to being able to orgasm? Look up Inhibited Male Orgasm (IMO)
it tends to be more of a psychological trust thing particularly when a man orgasms inside a woman he is basically showing trust in a lot of things like the birth control (condom), the woman's birth control (is she really using the pill etc.), and that if a pregnancy does occur that he will be able to see his kid, his current partner won't turn psycho etc.

I have been told that some counselors can help with this but as our society is changing in America to be misandronystic, it is becoming more common.
Does he masturbate a lot?  That could be part of the problem with him not being able to come.  (though what you describe is definitely a little on the weird side)...I enjoy it when my wife licks my balls but I sure as heck don't need to position myself in such a manner (nor do I need to masturbate as she manages to take care of that, or goes back and forth from my balls to my penis.

BG
There is a condition called retarded ejaculation that effects men who have high sex drives-i've had this problem myself at times. The women in my lives have taken it personal but it's a psyc problem that sneaks up on you. The times i've experienced it it was due to excessive masturbation -or- when i've had more sex than i've probably needed with my girlfriend back to back, daily. Limiting the amounts of times down to a real genuine desire than just trying to have as much as she will allow...it ruins her orgasms because i'm still not finished so we would break and she would achieve another and i'd be embarrassed because i'd still be trying to my own climax. I hope this helped some. The doc knows more about it than i do-i realised i had it after watching a  guy on tv who suffered from sex addiction / retarded ejaculation and everything fit.
I don't mean to sound crude but this guy sounds strange and may be a bit of a je#k o#f.
I don't mean to sound rude either but i literally laughed out loud when i read your post.  I completely understand because i dated a guy who was into all sorts of wierd stuff like that too.  ANd it is just the muscle tension.  As far as my ex go's.  anyhow, i advise you to leave hun.  I was with my boyfriend for 5 years and it drove me to the point where i didn't even want to have sex becuase it was so funky i hated it.  so i left.  NOw i'm with an amazing guy who's so sweet, and we actually have common interests.  Granted he's a dentist which is the only bad thing i can think of....:) but i love him.  and he's much more classy and romantic and passionate.  I'm sorry but picturing him with his legs in the air is just HILARIOUS...wow...i'm still laughing...he needs some treatment perhaps? i don't know...good luck doll...