Single Parenting Community
desperate for advice!!!!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to the challenges of raising children as a single parent.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

desperate for advice!!!!

Plz help! I have a 10wk old baby an split with her dad when she was only 4wks old as he wasn't interested in doin anything for her an never wanted to buy her anything that she needed. He has never bought a nappy or bottle not even the cot or pram. He now wants to have contact with the baby an take her to his house but im really worried as doesn't know how to care for her at all an has nothing in his house for her that she may need what shall i do????????
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
He also didn't wanna be on the birth certificate an when she was in hospital at 3wks old he never came. As i said he has shown no interest in her at all an has never cared for her but now wants to have shared custody of her and is threatening to get a solicitor involved and i don't know what to do
Blank
2031435_tn?1336012440
Go to a general attorney office and ask for child support. Then he will need to ask for visitation, your baby is still small so the dad will have to come visit him at your home or take him for a little while and bring him back to you that same day. Tell the judge about what you fear and the way that he hasnt been around nor interested in the child up until now. Ask your attorney for sole and legal custody of your child.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Single Parenting Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank