Sinus Infections/Disorders Community
Can't get a runny nose, Post Nasal Drip
About This Community:

Sinus infection also called sinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that may occur when having an infection, allergy or autoimmune issues. Discuss topics including causes, symptoms and treatments for sinusitis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Can't get a runny nose, Post Nasal Drip

Hi,

I can't seem to ever get a runny nose - it never drains out that way. It always goes straight down my throat. I don't feel congested or anything, I just feel constant dripping. I noticed my taste buds are red and my tongue seems to have sticky saliva now, probably due to the post nasal drip.
I've been taking Prilosec and Allegra... I don't know what keeps causing this. I'm also taking allergy shots monthly.
Do you think this could be a blockage of some sort? Would I need sinus surgery?