Sinus Infections/Disorders Community
Chronic Sinus/Eye/Ear problems
About This Community:

Sinus infection also called sinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that may occur when having an infection, allergy or autoimmune issues. Discuss topics including causes, symptoms and treatments for sinusitis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Chronic Sinus/Eye/Ear problems

This past year I have had the same problems. I have dizziness, behind the eye pressure, puffiness under eyes & redness, nasal pressure, some congestion, some post nasal drips, ear ringing and mild hearing loss at times, along with headaches in the back of my head and temple pressure. Had a CT scan on my sinuses that showed a deviated septum, and sinus membrane disease.

Is there any cure for this?? Tried antibiotics (3 times Z-pack, and amoxicilin twice). Tried steroids (oral and nasal). Tried steam inhalation. Tried bi-daily nasal rinses for months in conjunction with steroids. Nothing helps.

The only two options I feel like I haven't tried are ballooning opening up the ostium (narrow passageway between maxillary and ethmoid sinuses), correcting the deviated septum (even though it wasn't a problem int the past), and a drastic change in diet to potentially cure an overgrowth of yeast (candida).

Anyone with these specific symptoms that have found a remedy?

Thanks,

-JB
535822_tn?1413656274
have similar symptoms no cure...dry cough added to the ones you spoke about.I put mine down to environmental allergies ...try an anti histimine ,it may help ..
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Sinus Infections/Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank