Chronic Sinus/Eye/Ear problems
This past year I have had the same problems. I have dizziness, behind the eye pressure, puffiness under eyes & redness, nasal pressure, some congestion, some post nasal drips, ear ringing and mild hearing loss at times, along with headaches in the back of my head and temple pressure. Had a CT scan on my sinuses that showed a deviated septum, and sinus membrane disease.

Is there any cure for this?? Tried antibiotics (3 times Z-pack, and amoxicilin twice). Tried steroids (oral and nasal). Tried steam inhalation. Tried bi-daily nasal rinses for months in conjunction with steroids. Nothing helps.

The only two options I feel like I haven't tried are ballooning opening up the ostium (narrow passageway between maxillary and ethmoid sinuses), correcting the deviated septum (even though it wasn't a problem int the past), and a drastic change in diet to potentially cure an overgrowth of yeast (candida).

Anyone with these specific symptoms that have found a remedy?

Thanks,

-JB
have similar symptoms no cure...dry cough added to the ones you spoke about.I put mine down to environmental allergies ...try an anti histimine ,it may help ..