Sinus Infections/Disorders Community
Sinus drainage/forehead tightness
About This Community:

Sinus infection also called sinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that may occur when having an infection, allergy or autoimmune issues. Discuss topics including causes, symptoms and treatments for sinusitis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Sinus drainage/forehead tightness

For the past two years ive been experiencing post nasal drip. I also have this tightness in my forehead and pain in the back of my head/neck, its always there. Ive had a ctscan which was clear and i had deviated septum fixed.  Ive been allergy tested, no allergies. Im now being treated for acid reflux and taking 40mg prescription prilosec daily. Not helping. I think doctors are guessing with me. Ive tried everything, allergy meds,steroids,sinus rinses,nasal sprays. The back of my throat is raw and red which could be due to drainage. I have not been scoped so they are just guessing its acid reflux. Ive never experienced heartburn. Im perfectly healthy according to all my bloodwork besides this. Ive never smoked ciggs but during the time this all began i was around a chronic smoker. Just wondering if anyone has any information or advice. Ive been to 2 ents, 2 physicians and an allergist already. They all just scratch their head at me. Im only 24 and am a very active person, i just want an answer!