i get a sinus infection 2 times a month for 2 years
i've been on antibiotics almost nonstop for a sinus infection for 2 years....been on nasonex for 10 years....no matter what i do they just keep coming back......i don't smoke , i don't drink...live in a new house...(3 years old)....ac filter has to be changed once a month though and can't figure out why....the filter will turn dark gray....as soon as i finish a course of antibiotics a couple days goes by and i have to go to urgent care and get more....between urgent care , my primary, the ent, the er, and the allergist.....i've prolly been to the dr. like 20-25 times in the last 2 years......they can never give me a reason  to what is making me sick all the time...the ent isnt sure what to believe cause the first time i seen her i had an allergy infection.....the second time i didn't cause i was finishing up antibiotics....what can i do.....i don't have a right sinus above my right eyebrow....I NEED SO MUCH HELP.....THANK U FOR SO MUCH
i have been allso in trouble from last sinus surgery,and now im infected with pseudomonas..dammn.. im going now for last surgery and then heawy treatman with antibiotics and hope it helps..my specialist is going to open all synuses as specialist before did it half way so sinus get clough and started infection.you and others must onderstend that if sinuses are not open then antibiotics cant remove the bacteria,that is what i onderstend from medical informations..if every chamber is open and mucus is running free then it cary bacteria out of body and then you have chanse..as long you have close chamber bacteria is happy.. i hope this helps as nobody wish for this..
you have got to rinse out your sinuses every day several times a day with warm salt water.
i recently posted in here about using resonant frequency vibration on your sinuses to break up mucous. You should check that post out. Not sure it would work on such an extreme case, but it works for me every time. Give it a try; it's the easiest thing