ongoing sinus infection
I've had a sinus infection for at least 2 months. I'm on my 3rd round of antibiotics (my primary care put me on amoxicillin..the one I was on first that a doctor at urgent care prescribed.) And it won't go away. The post nasal drip..I wake up a couple mornings with it really bad then it stops and I just cough up a lot of gross stuff then a couple weeks later I have post nasal drip again. My ears hurt and my eyes hurt...only now, my vision is getting blurry. I don't think its my eye sight...I think its from the infection. My head hurts so bad nonstop and on top of it, I have a headache. Now I think I'm getting the flu or something...everyone around me is sick and I've been feeling even more lousy. Does anyone have any advice? I'm so miserable :'(
well i get some of the symptoms but my cough is dry ..I alsohave eyes hurt and ear ache...Environmental allergies is what could be the cause .
I know this probably won't help much but I would really beef up on my  vitamin c, b12, and get a great multi vitamin. Try to boost your immune system.  And try not to panic.  I did that and I literally made my turbinates swell up to the point I needed surgery.  Do not stress. This will pass. Make sure your using saline spray and cleaning your sinuses. Then go to see a ENT to rule out allergies.  Also get your thyroid checked to ensure that your system is functioning properly. My sinuses were caused by stress and hypothyroidism. Remember try to stay calm.
thanks. im now on my 4th round of antibiotics and i have some kind of nasal spray with a steroid or something. that helps a bit. i really hope this antibiotic helps because i think its making me really sick with the ibuprofen etc :(