Sinus Infections/Disorders Community
right ear pressure

Sinus infection also called sinusitis, is inflammation of the paranasal sinuses that may occur when having an infection, allergy or autoimmune issues. Discuss topics including causes, symptoms and treatments for sinusitis.

right ear pressure

Two days ago, I woke up with a lot of pressure in my right ear and my skull at the base of my head, just behind my right ear felt bruised to the touch, like I had been hit.  My head didn't actually hurt, unless I touched it on that one spot. It's been the same way for three days now.  The ear pressure isn't as bad, but the bruised feeling had actually spread this morning.  I took otc pain reliver and used a nasal spray.  I do have problems with sinus drainage and my ears usually hurt when my sinus' are bothering me.  And sometimes the pain from a sinus headache will go all the way to the base of my skull behind my ears.  I've just never had it feel bruised. Has anyone ever experienced anything like this. I'm just trying to decide if I need to do to the dr. or if it will work itself out.  I just finished taking antibiotics for a UTI, so I shouldn't have a ear infection.  I have been to the dr.  several times lately for other problems.  I really don't want to go back if I can help it.
Has it gone away yet,I was going to suggest you check out environmental allergy..you can get a heavy metal test to see if you have toxins .We are being sprayed with the aerial spraying they are doing and it has toxins which you can detox