Sleep Apnea / Disorders Expert Forum
Chest pain

Questions in the Sleep Apnea / Disorders Forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts.

Chest pain

I apologize if this question is posted in the wrong category. I have experienced chest pain for the past two days. This chest pain is in my upper chest, almost right behind the sternum. The pain is very intense when I bend over (as in to wash my face) or when I take deep breathes. It is a continuous pain and I have no noticed it intensify after eating. I have experienced this pain before starting a few months back. The pain is not so noticeable when I am standing or sitting so often it is hard for me to determine exactly when the pain goes away. usually after a few days the pain goes away and I don't have trouble breathing. I have had pneumonia and bronchitis when I was younger and can definitely say that I do not experience fluid in my lungs. I also am NOT coughing. Any thoughts? The pain is very uncomfortable and hinders my ability to bend over.
Avatar_dr_m_tn
Your condition could be due to a number of various problems. I recommend you see your doctor about it.
sounds like acid reflux.i know cause i have the same symptoms.you said you get ur symptoms after u eat??its acid reflux.i was diagnosed with it too.