Social Security Disability or SSDI User Group
How can you expedite a claim
About This Group:

I wanted to start this group to keep in touch with others and to help or get tips from others about SSDI since there isn't a forum for it. Where are you in the filing process? What have you learned or need to know so we can help each other through the long treacherous process.

Founded by Mom2four85 on May 16, 2011
51 members

How can you expedite a claim

How can you expedite a claim?  I have been out of work for over 24 months.  All of my money is gone and my family can no longer help me with Food and Rent.  I will be homeless in about month if I don't come up with some money soon.
I just had my first Social Security requested exam.  It took them three months to schedule it!!!  I filed back in November, 2012.
1 Comment
You may be able to do a dire need claim if you fit the category - it's been awhile but I believe if you're going to lose your housing that would fit the criteria but you need to look it up on the SSDI website or call them or an attny.
JudiPoodi joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 11
Dpkjry commented on Whiplash
May 27
Robbi50n63 Happy Summer! Comment
May 23