Spinal Cord Conditions/Disorders Community
Back pain

The spinal cord is the part of the nervous system that relays messages to and from the brain. Discuss topics including spinal stenosis, spinal cord injury or damage and treatment methods.

Back pain

I have been told my spine is starting to curve to the right but also it is curving I wards pushingy abdomen forward. I have having physio for a few weeks D they say my muscles Re working to hard on the right and are thickened and the left side isn't working enough. Iv been having my backup ulster as they sayyides are going into spas .y question is why after standing still for a fe mins or walking for a short while I get a lot of lower back pain  and it feels like something is slipping as I get a stab of pain if I try to bend orove. This is what I originally went to my g with but Iv been given no explanation for it just told the abovementionec

Hi and welcome to the Spinal Cord C/D forum.

When u have an issue with the spine it can create all sorts of pains all over really, but it depends where on ur spine that is affected as to where u will feel pain, Since ur spine is out of alignment ur lower back is trying to balance and hold u upright working harder, so this causes pain,....

Were u in a MVA or something that may have caused this?