Spinal Cord Conditions/Disorders Community
need emergency surgery and no insurace. help? :((

The spinal cord is the part of the nervous system that relays messages to and from the brain. Discuss topics including spinal stenosis, spinal cord injury or damage and treatment methods.

I have recently been diagnosed with a mass on my nerves that can possibly be a tumor and has already caused 2 of my discs to herniate. I don't have insurance and I need to get this surgery done ASAP! I live in Las Vegas, Nv.
I'm currently jobless my boyfriend/baby daddy works and will be getting insurance till January, the problem is that I cannot wait much longer. Help me please :'( I'm so desperate!

Hi and welcome to the Spinal Cord C/D forum.

Have u looked into clinical studies? Many times u can get treatment for free and u just have to agree to follow ups so they can record how the care has helped....u can google clinical studies and see what they r doing and mayb there is one for ur issue and u may be able to get care that way...other then that is going to the clinic at a teaching hospital.....something to look into.

One thing u may  want to try is a fund raiser....get family and friends together to help raise funds to help cover ur medical expenses.