Step Parenting Community
Dating a guy with a 4 year old son
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to step parenting, anger, behavioral issues, chores, communication, discipline, ex- spouses, family gatherings and meetings, family decisions, frustration, fun activities, grandparents and relatives, guilt, rules, stress, and time issues.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Dating a guy with a 4 year old son

I'm getting overwhelmed with everything this kid dishes out. And his father just makes matters worse. I need help
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
282524_tn?1348492612
it is sad to say but if his dad isnt help to change his behavior there isnt much that can be done. does  the little boy live with his dad or just weekends?
Blank
His son's mom doesn't want anything to do with her son. So he lives here. It's just too overwhelming
Blank
282524_tn?1348492612
him may know that his mom doesnt want him and that is why he is acting the way that his does, thats so sad. but if u think about it, it will be easier for u in the long run! and is that the reason why his dad lets him get away with everything bc he feels bad for him?
i have a stepdaughter and we get her a week on and a week off and it can be hell sometimes, and it does help the her mom makes it hell! i wish u the best! give him time he is only 4 and his had a rough life already!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Step Parenting Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...