Step Parenting Community
Dating a guy with a 4 year old son

This patient support community is for discussions relating to step parenting, anger, behavioral issues, chores, communication, discipline, ex- spouses, family gatherings and meetings, family decisions, frustration, fun activities, grandparents and relatives, guilt, rules, stress, and time issues.

Dating a guy with a 4 year old son

I'm getting overwhelmed with everything this kid dishes out. And his father just makes matters worse. I need help
it is sad to say but if his dad isnt help to change his behavior there isnt much that can be done. does  the little boy live with his dad or just weekends?
His son's mom doesn't want anything to do with her son. So he lives here. It's just too overwhelming
him may know that his mom doesnt want him and that is why he is acting the way that his does, thats so sad. but if u think about it, it will be easier for u in the long run! and is that the reason why his dad lets him get away with everything bc he feels bad for him?
i have a stepdaughter and we get her a week on and a week off and it can be hell sometimes, and it does help the her mom makes it hell! i wish u the best! give him time he is only 4 and his had a rough life already!